Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you receive a booking confirmation. For the avoidance of doubt, prices do not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay (including, for example, in respect of your use of the resorts's bar facilities). Such charges will be payable by you on an ongoing bases.
The prices shown online are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and, until you have received your confirmation number.
- Availability of rooms at the rates shown online may be limited and/or restricted to certain periods.
- Should you cancel your booking, the advance payment will only be refunded if the accommodation is re-let
- Units and campsites must be vacated by NO LATER THAN 11:00 A.M. on date of departure.
- Occupation of units WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BEFORE 2:00 P.M.
- NO OPEN FIRE OR BRAAI WITH WOOD ONLY CHARCOAL OR GAS BRAAI'S
- NO PETS whatsoever are allowed.
- Please do not remove linen i.e. sheets, pillow cases, etc. from the house. TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED.
- FULL PAYMENT is required 1 month before occupation.
- We regret no refunds on early departure.
- In the unlikely event of the apartment not being available for the total period for any reasons whatsoever, we reserve the right to provide alternative accommodation.
- The owner or agent is in no way liable to the tenant or his/her family or visitors for any personal injury sustained or loss and/or damage of personal belongings and/or motor vehicles, which may occur while the tenant occupies the unit.
- Clients arriving after office hours, weekends and public holidays must ensure that they have made prior arrangements with the office for collection of keys.
- Under NO circumstances will more than the reserved number of people is allowed in each unit. Should this be exceeded, we reserve the right to insist on an additional unit being hired, if available.
- Check inventories which are in the units & report back to us within 24 hours. Any inaccuracies must be reported to the office immediately.
- Make sure keys are returned on your departure.
- Leaving the unit excessively dirty will lead to a levy of R200 being charged.
- The breakage deposit will be paid into your account as soon as the unit has been checked.
- On departure kindly ensures that windows are closed, air conditioners and lights are off and doors are locked.
- Do not switch the electricity off if there is food in the fridge.
- Keys not returned to us on time will result in an additional daily rate being charged.
- The tenant will be held responsible for the locksmith account if keys/remotes are mislaid, damaged or lost.
We sincerely hope that this holiday will be unforgettable!